At a projected cost of $11 million, the Leach Center will replace the school’s existing Froelicher Theatre. The new structure, designed by Shears Adkins Rockmore Architects, will be new construction and will include:
- Upgraded digital sound, lighting, and video equipment
- State-of-the-art theatrical rigging system
- Flexible spaces for teaching, rehearsing, and performing
- Improved backstage, dressing room, and technical theater work spaces
- Increased seating capacity
- Improved accessibility
- Effective heating and cooling system
- Expanded lobby space and repositioned theater entrances
The Leach Center for the Performing Arts will begin construction in Spring 2020 and will open in 2021.
We invite you to support the See it Through capital campaign and help fund the new Leach Center for the Performing Arts.