Community Impact Projects
Every Colorado Academy Senior completes a Community Impact Project, where they identify a need and volunteer time or raise awareness to have a positive impact.
By completing their service-learning
graduation requirement, CA Upper School students:
- Learn about organizations that do impactful work with the community.
- Volunteer with people and organizations in local, national, or international communities.
- Collaborate with adults and peers to identify how best to have a positive impact in a community.
- Design and implement a project, or volunteer time, to be a change agent.
- Grow through observable evidence of positive impact and a video that demonstrates learning.
All community impact projects
are aimed at making a positive impact in a community selected by
the student, and students demonstrate measurable evidence of their impact at the end of the project.
Community Impact Project Videos: