Upper School Homecoming Dance
Campus Center - Dining Hall - DH
- The Homecoming Dance will be held in the Campus Center.
- The dance will be open to Grades 9-12.
- Guests are not allowed.
- We ask students not to bring their own water bottles—we’ll provide water for this dance and an area for students to store any bags if they need to bring them.
- Dates are not part of the Homecoming Dance culture—nearly all students come in groups, solo, or with their grade.
- The dance ends promptly at 10 p.m.—we ask that all students plan a ride home.
- Pick-up and drop-off will be on the North Road, just past the security kiosk.